Sell movement parts?

Got about 2 kilos or 4 pounds of watch movement parts from a friend? Have no idea what i should do with all that stuff? All kinds of parts. Mostly inexpensive stuff i think? Haven't found anything yet so i can retire and live i Jamaica :) 

Can i sell it to some store that sell movement parts? Do Kudarsson or Northen Watch &clock supplies  buy in parts? Or any other places? 

Or if you have any other ideas i will be happy :) 

I am never going to work on all this watches in a lifetime . 

I don't know, I'm kind of in the same situation myself. I have several kilos of old swiss mainsprings that were dumped from a material system that I'm not familiar with,  but the pack rat in me couldn't pass them up. I have not idea what I'll do with them. Maybe some day I'll sort through them.

Hang on to them.

sort through them and catalogue them by movement, then you know what you've got.

As a source of spare parts, jewels that can be harvested, potential projects for a rainy day, etc. you will have an invaluable resource

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have them in a big box.for now. I dno't think that is is much i can sell. Put some FHF 30 parts up for sale on Ebay. That's it 

Lot of parts for small movements that is hard to sell i guess? Like FHF 190. Lots of parts that says HS on the labels. Don't now what that could be?