Commando Antimagnetic

Hi All

Trying to find out a bit about this watch, it was donated to me in pieces from a friend who recently found it in the corner of his carpentry workshop, He believes it may have once belonged to a relative as the workshop has been in his family for a few generations, I would like to find out as much as I can about the watch, perhaps clean it up and get it going again (as its currently a non runner) and hopefully hand it back, as gift. 

DSC_0690.thumb.JPG.6fce8a04a67b3dd18b1a8c1e2ec04cc1.JPG

I have done a little research on the brand but keep coming up short. The case looks like it was originally gold tone plated but is severely worn and the base material appears aluminium.

The case back forms a cradle for the movement which presses into the front of the case and is marked on the back with Antimagnetic, Swiss Made, Fonte Injectee, Fond Metal, 5946.

DSC_1694.thumb.JPG.7bfbb4b9271b31e293063c01899786e0.JPG

Internally there are a number of markings which I believe a service markings of sorts: 542/69/67, I1, 11/61, H137, H184

The Dial reads Commando, Special Jewelled, Antimagnetic, Swiss Made 

DSC_0696.thumb.JPG.74ff99e5932a11ddbcb4f63aee38fa95.JPG

The only marking I can identify on the Movement is, Swiss Made. 

DSC_1693.thumb.JPG.6666162612ac0e444b7d5cb5fd4f44a6.JPG

If anyone can tell me more about this one I would be very grateful.

Cheers 

Dave