Hello to All!

Twannie

Hello from the Netherlands

i am in fact interested in watches and clocks from childhood on.... Now for a few years I am interested in so called " Wehrmachtswerk" type watches.. No connection with dark history but this type of calibre is I think ruggedized: AS1130 eg.

I own a few of these vintage watches and I want to learn to clean and service them.

Hope to write and read of you all soon!

twannie

1 hour ago, Twannie said:

I own a few of these vintage watches and I want to learn to clean and service them.

Welcome aboard Twannie, you've come to the right place for learning.  There are a lot of good folk here willing to share knowledge and help out, all you have to do is ask.

Welcome Twannie! 

Take pictures before each step to help you in reassembly.  Watch the videos from Mark and understand he makes it look a lot easier than it is.  Don't touch any watch you really care about until you've taken apart a few cheap ones and put them back together and left them in a good running condition.   This forum is a wonderful place to ask any questions and get sincere help from some really friendly members.  It's a really satisfying hobby if you have the patience.  Welcome aboard!:thumbsu: