TEMPO watch swiss made

Hi to all .

Yesterday I bought a 'TEMPO' brand watch for the ridiculous sum of $ 2 in a garage sale. This watch has a movement 25 Jewels swiss made automatic. ETA 2789-1 And she has her original metal bracelet. As I know these are quality movements without having a lot of inscriptions on the movement (At least, that's what I think), I do not know what year this watch was made and by what company. Would there be a member who knows, and the mark and the approximate year of manufacture of this movement and the watch? thank you and sorry for the bad pictures

1.jpg

2.jpg

If you need to look up watch names the following site is very useful :

http://mikrolisk.de/show.php

Tempo as a watch name was first registered in 1904 and a lot of pocket watches turn up with the name on the dial as is the case with many of these names the companies who make them are bought up and change ownership and the name is then registered to the new company your watch is typical in style to watches produced in the late 60's to mid 70's. Using the site above will allow you to work out who owned the company in that period, the name is still in use today.

• Like 1

Wow ! the wacth is so beautiful !  thanks for sharing..Indeed it is very similar to mine, it is almost identical except the brand of course  ;) However, yours is 100 times more beautiful . It is true that mine has not been cleaned or redone .