Awesome pattern!

1 hour ago, IFELL said:

Hi there, how much is this timing machine you have? I will need to buy something soon as my need for timing machine is getting bigger and bigger...

On Aliexpress.com you can search timegrapher. Most people here have the 1500 model, and this is a 1900.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Watchtime said:

hats off for you guys, interpreting this pattern.....anybody who knows where to find more info on what the amplitude can show for defects in a watch?

If you are just curious about amplitude, the short answer is, below 220 is poor, and below 200 practically unacceptable.

If you want about an explanation for patterns, use the search function in the box top right, there are various interesting threads on the subject.

11 minutes ago, jdm said:

If you are just curious about amplitude, the short answer is, below 220 is poor, and below 200 practically unacceptable.

If you want about an explanation for patterns, use the search function in the box top right, there are various interesting threads on the subject.

thanks jd, I did a search on amplitude but got only this thread, that is why i asked...I did a better search on the internet and found this.

http://www.wristtimes.com/blog-1/2014/6/24/how-to-use-a-timegrapher

Edited by Watchtime
correction

1 minute ago, Watchtime said:

thanks jd, I did a search on amplitude but got only this thread, that is why i asked...I will do a better search on the internet.

Be sure to select "all content" to the left of the search term,