Hello From Texas...

CapMoy

Hello 

My name is Moises and as all of you I'm fascinated with watches and clocks as well. 

I very much liked what I have read here and planning to stay around learning from all of you .

Have a few watches but have a very special one that my Father Gave it to me when I was 18 yrs old...( been a while ) !...it is a Tissot Multimillionaire wich has never been serviced and ticks and keeps time after 34 yrs !

Visited a local watch service guy and He said that if it is still working just leave it alone ...I know it was not a good advise from him.

Meanwhile I'm trying to practice on few old non working automatic movements BEFORE attempting to service it my self.

Anyway , I'm very glad I found this site ...

23 minutes ago, dadistic said:

Welcome!

Sounds like you have a good plan, and if you need help, you'll find it here.

Good luck!

23 minutes ago, dadistic said:

Welcome!

Sounds like you have a good plan, and if you need help, you'll find it here.

Good luck!

Dadistic , thank you very very much !

Welcome to the forum!  Glad to see a fellow Texan here.  We used go to Padre Island once a year or so when I was a kid. I haven't been there in forty years.  I bet it's really changed. I hope you enjoy your practice with the watches you have.  The good thing is, if you need parts, it's fairly easy to find them in this area.  If you need advice, there is plenty of friendly advice here on this forum.  The videos from Mark are extremely helpful.

Shirley

Welcome to the forum!  Glad to see a fellow Texan here.  We used go to Padre Island once a year or so when I was a kid. I haven't been there in forty years.  I bet it's really changed. I hope you enjoy your practice with the watches you have.  The good thing is, if you need parts, it's fairly easy to find them in this area.  If you need advice, there is plenty of friendly advice here on this forum.  The videos from Mark are extremely helpful.

Shirley

Hello Shirley
Thank you very much for your warm welcome!
Padre Island , my first time there was around 1989 and yes has changed ....I'm very glad have found this forum and excited o hear from the pros !

Moises

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hello and welcome, Tissot movements are very good. You will find plenty on here that should help you. We like problem questions with photos it helps a lot for everyone on here,  it also helps beginners to chip in.

Hello and thank you much !
By watching my Tissot still ticking with no service at all , yep they are quite a good movmts...
I have , since I consider my self a very beginner , questions and I will post them looking forward from your advise
Thank you again
Moises

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro