Freebies Again....

• 2 weeks later...

And Again....:biggrin:

I went to Tip Top's site to look for a tension ring crystal again . I wanted to order 3 successive sizes , 31.3 , 31.4 , and 31.5 . The site showed all three as sold out . I contacted Steve from TipTop and asked if they were going to get any more . 

He returned my message and said that he had them but the packages were opened and he didn't list or sell open packages . He also said that he had those sizes in a brand he didn't advertise .  He continued and told me that he found 2 of the three sizes I was looking for unopened and updated his site to list them , and If I bought both of them he would also throw in a few opened packages and the 3 sizes I was looking for in the brand he didn't advertise ....So I bought the 2 at $4.95 each and with shipping it came out to $11.51  after he gave me another $.99 discount .

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME....:woohoo-jumping-smiley-emoticon:

Anyone now how the Evertite crystals look? Are they a flat top crystal as in the drawing? 

Trying to find a crystal for my Dugena chrono? Tried a normal ACT Sternkruez crystal but think it's so thin? Looks almost the same but would like something more like a diver crystal? Thicker at the top? Sternkreuz crystals only goes up to 34,9 and i need a 35,5 or 35,6. 

Hi rogart63 .

The evertite  is not a true flattop , but it's not domed either . It is a tension ring crystal with a rounded edge comfortably turning up to the top . If you are wondering if it crowds the hands , I have not ever had that problem , even with block indexes that stand a little higher .

It is acrylic , not glass . I wouldn't call it thin , but certainly not as thick as a glass diver crystal .

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ricardopalamino said:

Hi rogart63 .

The evertite  is not a true flattop , but it's not domed either . It is a tension ring crystal with a rounded edge comfortably turning up to the top . If you are wondering if it crowds the hands , I have not ever had that problem , even with block indexes that stand a little higher .

It is acrylic , not glass . I wouldn't call it thin , but certainly not as thick as a glass diver crystal .

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00002.JPG

DSC00003.JPG

That profile look perfect. I had contact with tiptop and see if he could get me a 35,6 mm crystal? 

Was the shipping okay? Doesn't get any answer from Steve if he had a 35,6 evertite crystal. Saw that Esslinger had them but costing $15 bucks in . 

Is it better to contact via the site or by email? I am keen to try a evertite crystal. 

Saw that GS supplies  http://www.gssupplies.com/ Do Costum crystals if i can't find any that fit my watch. 

Steve at TT crystals will probably get back to you . Yes , the shipping is reasonable . I looked on the site for the size you are looking for and it said Sold out on both the white and yellow tension ting , but contact Steve from the website anyway .

I think the evertite are about $4.95 .

I just got 2 crystals from him,  and the site said sold out , but he found some . I paid for 2 and he sent me 10 , and gave me a discount .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ricardopalamino said:

Steve at TT crystals will probably get back to you . Yes , the shipping is reasonable . I looked on the site for the size you are looking for and it said Sold out on both the white and yellow tension ting , but contact Steve from the website anyway .

I think the evertite are about $4.95 .

I just got 2 crystals from him,  and the site said sold out , but he found some . I paid for 2 and he sent me 10 , and gave me a discount .

COntacted him again and i will see if he answer. Have a certian taht need a new crystal and a few others. 

• 1 month later...

I'm very pleased to say that Tip Top Crystals came through again...

I wanted to order a crystal for a Seiko Bellmatic and saw on the web site that they were sold out . I contacted Steve and he told me that all of those crystals and some other Seiko crystals were bought up by a watch maker that specialized in Seikos .

Alina crystals is in the same building and he was kind enough to find out that she had what I was looking for and asked her to send me an invoice . Steve also suggested 3 other crystals that would fit the bellmatic and I bought those . He went so far as to combine the shipping of the crystals from both companies so I would only have to pay for 1 order , AND he sent me 5 free extra spare crystals to boot .

Thank You Steve @ Tip Top Crystals......:Bravo: