What to do with all these running watches?

I started my watch repair hobby about 8 months ago, got my desk setup and started buying non-running watches off of Ebay. Now I have literally a pile of running watches that are ugly but keep good time.

Wondering what most do with the watches that they get running.

Just ordered a #1000 Timegrapher, so I can spend time going through the running movements and get them as close as possible but after that don't know what to do with them.

• Like 1

I actually did consider giving them out at Christmas. Nothing anyone would want to wear but the fact I repaired them would be the nice thing about it. All of the movements are very nice, just the case and dials are less than desirable. All keep very good time.

Wonder what the postage to Romania would be??:biggrin:

Would you not come across a nice watch that has a broken movement? I have a Cronel that needs a 8800 movement, the running watch is worthless but I like it.

I would keep them as they won't eat anything and will take up very little space, the fickle world of fashion may make them collectable?