What watch/watches do you want from Santa?

Hi Everyone! 

Happy Holidays! Now that the festive season is upon us again, does anyone have a wish list from Santa in terms of watches?

If you can ask for anything, well, within a certain price range, what would they be and any particular reason why?

My wish list goes something like this:

• USD2000 - Seiko Presage Automatik 60th Anniversary LE. I've only owned a battery quartz watch and this one looks so smooth so it would be good to have.
  • 10000 - IWC Portugieser Chronograph, 42mm, steel. A nice and sound watch to wear everyday.
  • 15000 - Panerai Radiomir PAM00323. Aside from the above two watches, you'll need a casual weekender to wear.

What about you? What's on your wish list?

Cheers!

Jesse

I am getting a Bulova Precisionist, it will be the second quartz watch I keep, the other being a Tissot my mother bought for me a substantial number of years ago. 

I suspect that OH notices that the passage of time at a certain age seems to increase with alarming rapidity, a watch would just be an annoying if timely reminder.  I believe that since retiring I only get half a second for every second I use and I feel a bit the same as OH but about mirrors, but on reflection, I need them for shaving and he doesn't ;)

Cheers,

Vic

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Vich said:

I am getting a Bulova Precisionist, it will be the second quartz watch I keep, the other being a Tissot my mother bought for me a substantial number of years ago. 

I suspect that OH notices that the passage of time at a certain age seems to increase with alarming rapidity, a watch would just be an annoying if timely reminder.  I believe that since retiring I only get half a second for every second I use and I feel a bit the same as OH but about mirrors, but on reflection, I need them for shaving and he doesn't ;)

Cheers,

Vic

You should grow a beard.:D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have been lusting after a Seiko Blumo SBDC033 for ages... But i have to purchase it on the sly. The missus thinks spending any more than 10 bucks on a watch is ridiculous. When ever I purchase 200 dollars worth of watch tools and she asks how much I just say 25 and she just shrugs. If she found out I paid over 650 for a watch, it would be game over. Not that I couldn't do it, its just I would never here the end of it. Now when it comes to sewing machines and quilting that's a different story for her...

COME ON SANTA :thumbsu::thumbsu: BLUMO, BLUMO, BLUMO, BLUMO...

Edited by 94marconi