Massive thanks to Geo for helping me out

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, SSTEEL said:

Damn, well spotted Geo, damn scammers, UPS should be informed about this right away mate, these hackers have obviously got into the UPS system.

I forwarded it to UPS fraud department immediately.  It will be interesting to se if I get a reply...........I bet I don't!

27 minutes ago, clockboy said:

A wee dram or two sent the other way would be nice.  :thumbsu:

Micky tried to credit me with drink for helping but I politely refused.  It would have ended up being very very expensive laminate!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have since found the correct green covering that the smaller watchmakers mats is actually made of, they are sold by a USA retailer, and their link is below in case anyone else is interested.

30994331993_956531e3e1.jpgAlvin Vyco Roll-Cream/Green 31"X10Yd by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

http://www.madisonartshop.com/vyco-31x10yd1.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=vyco-31x10yd1&gclid=CMKdhLjih9ECFQeDfgodpugOrw

I have emailed the company to see if they will ship to Europe.

Edited by SSTEEL

• 3 weeks later...

Damn it the second sheet broken up, and shattered like an eggshell whilst cutting out my measurements.

31382344724_0b0f87493b_h.jpgNot the start to 2017 I planned by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

What a waste of time, and money that was, now I need to find someone Stateside who is willing to help me in getting this item shipped to me..

30994331993_956531e3e1.jpgAlvin Vyco Roll-Cream/Green 31"X10Yd by Micky Aldridge, on Flickr

http://www.madisonartshop.com/vyco-31x10yd1.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=vyco-31x10yd1&gclid=CMKdhLjih9ECFQeDfgodpugOrw

• 3 weeks later...