Aldi Brand Watches (Kripple Co. "ascot" And "sempre")

3 minutes ago, sluggo89 said:

haha they are definitely not worthless, sad when people get envy :P

Really you think there is a case of envy here? Now that's hilarious! 

Anyway, everyone is free to like and even "find value" in whatever he wants. I suppose there are other forums better suited for the discussion than this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tmuir said:

Best I can suggest is trawl ebay for similar watches and use the advanced function to show sold only watches as to ensure you find out what people are willing to pay, not watch other people want to sell for.

yeah i have been thinking on Ebay, biggest problem is to find a similar one/the worth of them. 

i dont whant to just put out a price you know. :P trying long time to find the manufacturer, but it seems hard though :/

image.png

https://www.krippl-watches.com/en/products/wrist-watches/

I wouldn't place them as "worthless", but they are not high end either.

https://www.krippl-watches.com/de/referenzen/

Budget quartz from a company based in Austria, who supply to order for supermarkets including Aldi and the like.

I've got a couple from the various job lots of watches I have picked up, and they are reasonable quality, but not outstanding.

Better than a 78p Chinese special, but more of a "Titan" than a "Tissot"

1 hour ago, AndyHull said:

Budget quartz from a company based in Austria, who supply to order for supermarkets including Aldi and the like.

I think that since these are Chinese anyway (with Japan module) then just buy from China.
Helpful in choosing: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/20-dollars-less-lets-see-them-936070.html

Edited by jdm

5 hours ago, sluggo89 said:

probably we will se where Ebay will take me :D dont know how many thounsand of euro/gulden they paid for it baack in the time :P but atleast a couple, think it whas 1994 or close to that when i got this 2 beatiful ones 

platinum is expensive ;)  one thing i wonder about is that you could twist above the class that " line " or what it is called ? you can twist it around and round how many times you want, why can i even rub this thing around the clock.

• Confused 1

• 2 years later...

I am a newbe. Just recently came across this site by searching for info on Krippl watches. Have become the guardian of a small watch collection, with an automatic Krippl. The dial has no makers name, just Automatic. Date at 12 & 2 dials for day & month. Black face, silver numbers & hands. It’s made in China & has a skeleton back. The black leather strap is a bit small for my 7 1/2” wrist. Don’t know it’s age but is in as new condition. IMHO it looks quite unique, & keeps good time. It’s a chunk of a watch at 42mm x 15mm thick. 
Roy