Tapatalk Users

Mark

Just a quick announcement that I have installed the Tapatalk plugin into this website. So if you are a Tapatalk user then you can now connect.

You can learn more about Tapatalk for iPhone, Android or Windows phone here.

I,m afraid my mobile is an old Moto which thinks an android is R2D2 and would only know a window if it fell through it.

Is that the one you had to wind up to make a call?  :thumbsu:

• 10 months later...

I have to be honest, although TT is on my iPad i have more or less reverted to the Internet version. TT was getting a bit fancy navigating around our forum. I gave it a good try but got frustrated a few times probably because they keep changing the format and feed method. Really I suppose that this is just me not learning new tricks. Either way the option is always there if it is needed which has to be a good thing for those who have got to grips with it.

Cheers, Vic

I have to be honest, although TT is on my iPad i have more or less reverted to the Internet version. TT was getting a bit fancy navigating around our forum. I gave it a good try but got frustrated a few times probably because they keep changing the format and feed method. Really I suppose that this is just me not learning new tricks. Either way the option is always there if it is needed which has to be a good thing for those who have got to grips with it.

Cheers, Vic

The trick is to ALWAYS read the ratings of the update BEFORE upgrading your current working version [emoji6]

Mine is still 3 or 4 versions old and it will stay that way.

I have to say - for me Tapatalk is quite frustrating. Every time they update it, they keep changing things around. It took me nearly 5 minutes to work out where a particular section was on another forum I use the other day. The old way was so much easier.